In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and in particular, Article 10 thereof, the following Legal Notice is made available to the user.
The access, navigation and use of the website https://bornlivingyoga.com/ (hereinafter, the "Website") imply the tacit and unreserved acceptance of all the stipulations of this legal notice, having the same validity and effectiveness as any written and signed contract.
Its observance and compliance shall be enforceable against any person accessing, browsing or using the Web Site. If you do not agree with the above conditions, do not access, browse or use them.
Owner: Conexionborn, S.L. (hereinafter, "Born Living Yoga")
Registered Address: Calle Carreteros 3, Nave 5- Polígono Industrial, Boadilla del Monte, 28660, Madrid.
Telephone: +34 91 805 64 02
Registry data: Commercial Registry of MADRID T 36099, F 137, S 8, H M 648601.
This Legal Notice regulates the access, navigation and use of the Web Site, without prejudice to the fact that Born Living Yoga reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content of the Web Site, as well as the conditions required for its access or use. Access and/or use of the Web Site after the entry into force of its modifications or changes implies acceptance of the same.
However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain specific conditions, which will be clearly displayed and must be expressly accepted by users (hereinafter, "User" or "Users"). These particular conditions may replace, complete or, as the case may be, modify those established in this legal notice.
Through the Web Site the User will be able to carry out the following actions:
- Register as a user of Born Living Yoga;
- Know the specifications of the products offered;
- Obtain information about the social networks;
- Contact support through the contact email or cell phone;
- Add products to the shopping cart and proceed to purchase them;
- Access the legal texts that regulate the navigation of the Website;
- To subscribe to the newsletter.
- ACCESS AND REGISTRATION
By accessing and browsing the Website, the User accepts in its entirety and undertakes to comply fully with this Legal Notice, as well as the instructions or recommendations that are indicated in each specific case through the Website.
Access to the contents of the Website is completely free.
In any case, access and navigation on the Website by minors under fourteen (14) years of age is prohibited, unless they have the prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for the acts carried out by minors in their care, in accordance with current regulations. In any case, it will be presumed that the access made by a minor to the Website has been made with the prior and express authorization of his or her parents, guardians or legal representatives.
Under no circumstances will Born Living Yoga be responsible for the veracity of the data provided by the Users, so each of them will be solely responsible for the possible consequences, errors and failures that may arise from the lack of accuracy of the data.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Rights over the content
Born Living Yoga is the owner or, as the case may be, has the corresponding licenses over the intellectual and industrial property exploitation rights necessary to operate the Website, as well as over all the contents offered therein, including the Website itself, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, trademarks, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through the same.
- Rights on the Web Site
In no case shall it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website by the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by Born Living Yoga. The User has the right to use the contents and/or services of the Web Site within a strictly domestic scope and solely for the purpose of enjoying the services of the service in accordance with this Legal Notice.
References to registered trademarks or commercial names, or other distinctive signs, whether property of Born Living Yoga or of third parties, imply the prohibition of their use without the consent of Born Living Yoga or of their legitimate owners. At no time does access, navigation or use of the Web Site and/or its contents confer on the User any right over the distinctive signs included therein, except as otherwise provided in this Legal Notice.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and/or services of the Web Site are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and under any form, all or part of the contents included in the Web Site, for any purpose, without the prior, express and written authorization of Born Living Yoga.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress or manipulate the copyright indications or other credits that identify the owners of the rights of the contents that the User finds on the Web Site, as well as the technical protection devices, digital fingerprints, or any protection mechanism or information incorporated into the contents offered on the Web Site.
The services offered, or any information made available through the Website may not be used for commercial or advertising purposes without prior authorization from Born Living Yoga.
In any case, the User agrees not to use the Website for illegal or prohibited purposes.
- Rights over the contents and information disseminated by the User
In the event that the User sends information or content of any type to Born Living Yoga through any of the channels provided for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that he/she has the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any intellectual or industrial property right, commercial secret or any other rights of third parties, and that said information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges assuming responsibility, leaving Born Living Yoga harmless, for any communication or content that he/she sends personally or in his/her name.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law or that could imply an infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, or of any other kind, he/she must immediately notify Born Living Yoga through the e-mail address email@example.com that it can proceed to the adoption of the appropriate measures.
Likewise, in the event that any User or third party considers that any of the contents of the Website property of Born Living Yoga violates their intellectual or industrial property rights, or of any other nature, they should send a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his/her legal representative;
- Documentation that accredits his or her condition as owner of the allegedly infringed rights;
- Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by Born Living Yoga, as well as their exact location within the Web Site;
- Express statement by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights.
- Links to other web pages
In the event that the Web Site shows links to other web pages through different buttons, links, banners or embedded contents, Born Living Yoga informs that these are managed by third parties, and Born Living Yoga does not have the human or technical means to know beforehand and/or control and/or approve all the information, contents, products or services facilitated by other platforms to which links can be established from the Web Site.
Consequently, Born Living Yoga cannot assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the Website or web page to which a link may be established from the Website, specifically, by way of example, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if the Users have actual knowledge that the activities carried out through these third party web pages are illegal or contravene morality and/or public order, they should immediately inform Born Living Yoga so that it can proceed to disable the access link to the same, an action that will be carried out as soon as possible.
In any case, the establishment of any type of link from the Web Site to another web page does not imply that there exists any type of relationship, collaboration or dependence between Born Living Yoga and the person responsible for said external web page.
- Links to the Born Living Yoga channel on other platforms and social networks
Born Living Yoga places at the disposal of the Users, through different tools and applications, means of linking that allow the Users to access the channels and pages of the Website that it maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and/or managed by third parties (e.g. Facebook, etc.). The inclusion of these links on the Website has the sole purpose of providing Users with access to these channels on the different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications does not imply the existence of any relationship between Born Living Yoga and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked Website, nor the acceptance and approval by Born Living Yoga of its contents and/or services, being the owner, manufacturer or distributor solely responsible for them.
The activation and use of these applications may entail the identification and authentication of the User (login/password) in the corresponding platforms, completely external to the Website and beyond the control of Born Living Yoga. By accessing such external networks, the User enters an environment not controlled by Born Living Yoga, and Born Living Yoga assumes no responsibility for the security configuration of such environments.
Given that Born Living Yoga may have limited control over the content hosted in said channels, the User recognizes and accepts that Born Living Yoga assumes no responsibility for the content or services that the User may access in said pages, nor for any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available in the same.
- Links on other web pages to the web site
Born Living Yoga does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Web Site from those pages that contain materials, information or contents that are illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene and, in general, that contravene the laws, morality or public order, or generally accepted social norms.
In any case, Users may establish links to the Website, as long as they comply with the following conditions:
- The link may not reproduce the content of the Website or parts thereof in any form;
- It is not allowed to create a browser or a border environment on the sections of the Website, or otherwise modify the Website;
- It is not permitted to make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Website and/or, in particular, to state or imply that Born Living Yoga has authorized the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available on the web page on which said link is established;
- The web page on which the link to the Website is established will not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties, including intellectual or industrial property rights and/or the right to honor, to personal or family privacy or to one's own image or any other right, or content contrary to the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
Born Living Yoga has neither the power nor the human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, contents, products or services facilitated by other web pages that have established links to the Web Site. Born Living Yoga does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes this link to the Web Site; specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
- RULES FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE
It is not permitted and, therefore, its consequences shall be the sole responsibility of the User, to access or use the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, whether for profit or not. In particular, and without the following list being restrictive in nature, it is forbidden:
- Use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer equipment of a third party;
- Use the Web Site for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Use the Web Site to collect personal data of other Users;
- Use the Web Site in an illegal way, against good faith, morality and public order;
- Register through the Website under a false identity, impersonating third parties or using a profile or performing any other action that may mislead other Users as to the identity of the User;
- Accessing without authorization to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to the servers of Born Living Yoga, or to the services offered through the Website, by hacking or forgery, password extraction or any other illegitimate means;
- Carrying out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or Born Living Yoga's systems or networks, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website;
- Impede the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or attempting to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or operation of the same, or by falsifying the result of the same and/or using fraudulent methods of participation, by any procedure, and/or through any practice that violates or infringes this legal notice.
The breach of any of the above obligations by the User may lead to the adoption by Born Living Yoga of appropriate measures protected by law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, and may reach the elimination or blocking of the account of the offending User, without the possibility of any compensation for damages caused.
- RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
Born Living Yoga cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of all the information and/or the services and contents of the Web Site, nor the usefulness or veracity of the documentation made available through the same.
Consequently, Born Living Yoga does not guarantee and is not responsible for:
- The continuity of the contents, services and/or functionalities of the Website;
- The absence of errors in said contents;
- The absence of viruses or other harmful components in the Web Site or in the server that supplies it;
- The invulnerability of the Web Site or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted for it;
- The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Web Site, and;
- The damage or harm caused, to oneself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, norms and instructions that Born Living Yoga establishes, or through the violation of security systems.
Nevertheless, Born Living Yoga declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the functioning of the Web Site and to reduce to a minimum the errors of the system, both from the technical point of view as well as the contents published on the Web Site.
Born Living Yoga will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information contained in other platforms that are linked to from the Web Site. Born Living Yoga will not assume responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of the aforementioned information.
Born Living Yoga will not respond for causes beyond its control, among which may be listed, but not limited to: force majeure, Internet access problems, technological problems beyond the diligent and reasonable control of Born Living Yoga, actions or omissions of third parties, etc. In all the aforementioned cases, beyond the control and due diligence of Born Living Yoga, there will be no place for compensation from Born Living Yoga to the User for damages, to the extent permitted by current legislation.
- SUSPENSION OF THE WEB SITE
Born Living Yoga reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, the access, navigation, use, hosting and/or downloading of the content and/or use of the services of the Web Site, with or without prior notification, to the Users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this legal notice, without the possibility of the User being able to demand any compensation for this cause.
- DATA PROTECTION
The headings of the different clauses are for information purposes only, and shall not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation of this Legal Notice. Likewise, Born Living Yoga may modify the conditions stipulated herein, totally or partially, publishing any change in the same form in which this Legal Notice appears or through any type of communication directed to the Users.
The temporary validity of this Legal Notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the modified legal notice will become effective.
Born Living Yoga may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, without the possibility for the User to demand any compensation whatsoever. After such termination, the prohibitions of use of the contents set forth above in this legal notice shall remain in force.
In the event that any provision of this legal notice is declared null and void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, such nullity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions of this legal notice.
The failure of Born Living Yoga to exercise or enforce any right or condition contained in this legal notice shall not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledged and agreed to in writing by Born Living Yoga.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The legislation in force will determine the laws that should govern and the jurisdiction that should know the relations between Born Living Yoga and the Users of the Web Site. Nevertheless, whenever such regulations foresee the possibility for the parties to submit to a specific jurisdiction, for any litigious matter derived from or related to the Web Site, the Spanish legislation in force at the time of the events will be applicable. Likewise, Born Living Yoga and the Users, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, Spain.
To file complaints regarding the use of our services, you may contact us by e-mail at the following address email@example.com ourselves to seek at all times an amicable solution to the conflict.
Last update: June 11, 2020.